Botox – Anti Wrinkle Treatment
Though you may not realize this, your face is constantly at work. Smiling, laughing crying or frowning – they take their toll. Those lines that appear when you laugh are the result of muscular movement and are called “dynamic wrinkles”. Over time, our skin loses elasticity and the “dynamic wrinkles” through repetition become etched into the skin.
What Botox can do for you
The overall aesthetic effect is to refresh, rejuvenate and enhance natural beauty. Botox is an anti wrinkle treatment can help take away those stress lines which can make you look angry even when you aren’t. Botox is a purified protein that relaxes facial muscles, causing frown lines and crow’s feet to fade and even disappear. It can also cure excessive sweating!
Using a tiny needle, a few drops of Botox are injected into the muscle responsible for causing the line or wrinkle. As a result, the wrinkle or line diminish dramatically and may disappear completely – creating a smoothened, rejuvenated and more youthful appearance.
Botox can also be used for:
– Botox lift: Depending on your doctor’s assessment, a series of injections can be administered to deep and/or superficial facial muscles – giving a non-surgical “lift” to the face and neck, elevating the eyebrows and giving you a younger, refreshed appearance. The effect can last for four months.
– Facial contouring: Botox is used to shape and slim the face. A few carefully placed Botox injections can give you a slim and feminine jawline so the face develops an oval contour.
– Skin rejuvenation: The injection of Botox into superficial layers under the skin provides multiple benefits. Facial pores are reduced in size, improving skin texture and giving a matte complexion.
– Sweat control: Excessive sweating is a problem for some people. It is caused by over-active sweat glands and can be controlled by Botox injections into the underarms. The effect is prompt and can last for several months.
– Facial balancing: This is a procedure used by doctors to overcome the problem of asymmetry, in which facial features are not balanced. Botox can restore facial aesthetic balance and enhance your appearance.
Is it painful?
Doctors take steps to minimize discomfort with all Botox procedures. For some, it may be painless but for others, there may be a mild discomfort – like the feeling of an ant bite.
Improvement can be seen within days and on average, lasts about four months. The benefits of Botox are subtle and enhance, rather than change your natural appearance. Botox is usually a 10 minute procedure after which you can go back to work or resume your social activities. It’s commonly called a “lunchtime procedure”.
Learn more about anti aging and laser treatments:
Thermage is an anti aging laser treatment that uses deep heat to rejuvenate and tighten deep skin tissue which causes fat cells to disrupt and skin to tighten.
Botox is an anti wrinkle treatment can help take away those stress lines which can make you look angry even when you aren’t.
Radiesse wrinkle filler is a next-generation product that does more than fill in lines and wrinkles.
How rosacea or redness of the skin, is treated with laser treatment.
IPL is used to treat acne scars and pigmentation as well as other skin conditions.
A form of IPL, this anti aging laser treatment can be used to treat pigmentation like freckles, age spots and rosacea.
How radiowave technology can be used to remove moles, age spots, skin tags and warts.
A laser treatment such as one using the Spectra VRM II is a good choice for tattoo and scar removal treatments. Find out how.
Microdermabrasion is commonly used for wrinkles and acne scars. This anti aging treatment can also be used to treat acne, dull skin, enlarged pores and blemishes.
Using IPL, laser hair treatment slows the growing capacity of follicles in the hair growth cycle at the time of the treatment and is a hi-tech way of removing hair permanently.
Breast enlargement without plastic surgery is now possible with breast fillers.
Cellulite skin treatment using Radio Frequency. Say goodbye to dimpled and orange peel skin forever.
LipoSelection uses state-of-the-art technology to reshape your body – providing smoother and faster results.
A chemical peel is a facial treatment using acid on the skin to achieve a controlled burn to the top layers of the skin.